AskSARA is an easy-to-use, award-winning online self-help guide that is particularly useful if you are not sure what items might help you.
There are three easy steps:
- Choose from a list of topics
- Answer some questions
- Receive a personalised report with impartial advice and relevant product suggestions
Licensing of AskSARA
More and more organisations are choosing to license AskSARA to customise the service for their own needs.
For example many Local Authorities are using AskSARA to meet legislation set in place by the Care Act 2014 whilst providing universal access to advice and information about daily living equipment to residents.
Large companies are also using it to offer advice and guide customers to suitable products they supply.
- Birmingham City Council
- Cornwall Council
- London Borough of Bexley
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Haringey
- North Yorkshire County Council
- People First
- Worcestershire County Council
Charities & Voluntary Groups
For further information or to enquire about licensing AskSARA
Telephone: 020 7432 8019
Email: DLF marketing department