AskSARA is an easy-to-use, award-winning online self-help guide that is particularly useful if you are not sure what items might help you.
There are three easy steps:
- Choose from a list of topics
- Answer some questions
- Receive a personalised report with impartial advice and relevant product suggestions
What you think...
AskSARA does what it says on the tin - it is easy to use and gives full information
Social Care services need to evolve to meet the changing demands of the people they support and I believe that tools such as AskSARA are central to that process of evolution
Institutional use of AskSARA
More and more organisations are choosing to license AskSARA to customise the service for their own needs.
For example many Local Authorities are using AskSARA to provide universal advice and information about daily living equipment to residents. Large companies are also using it to offer advice and guide customers to suitable products they supply.
- Liverpool City Council - coming soon!
- North Yorkshire County Council - coming soon!
Charities & Voluntary Groups
- Jewish Blind & Disabled - coming soon!
For further information on licensing AskSARA call 020 7432 8019 or email us.