AskSARA is an easy-to-use, award-winning online self-help guide that is particularly useful if you are not sure what items might help you.
There are three easy steps:
- Choose from a list of topics
- Answer some questions
- Receive a personalised report with impartial advice and relevant product suggestions
What you think...
Social Care services need to evolve to meet the changing demands of the people they support and I believe that tools such as AskSARA are central to that process of evolution
AskSARA does what it says on the tin - it is easy to use and gives full information
This online guided advice tool will provide the council with a valuable addition which seamlessly integrates with our health and social care packages for residents
Institutional use of AskSARA
More and more organisations are choosing to license AskSARA to customise the service for their own needs.
For example many Local Authorities are using AskSARA to meet new legislation set in place by the Care Act 2014 whilst providing universal access to advice and information about daily living equipment to residents.
Large companies are also using it to offer advice and guide customers to suitable products they supply.
- Birmingham City Council
- Cornwall Council
- Essex County Council
- London Borough of Enfield
- London Borough of Haringey
- North Yorkshire County Council
- Salford Together
- Worcestershire County Council
- NRS Healthcare
- NRS Safe + Well Cambridgeshire
- NRS Safe + Well Buckinghamshire
- NRS Safe + Well Sheffield
- NRS Safe + Well Berkshire
- NRS Safe + Well Powys
- NRS Safe + Well Doncaster
- NRS Safe + Well Leicester
- NRS Safe + Well Lincolnshire
- NRS Safe + Well Torbay
- NRS Safe + Well West of England
Charities & Voluntary Groups
For further information or to enquire about licensing AskSARA
Telephone: 020 7432 8019
Email: DLF marketing department