Full list of Factsheets
These DLF factsheets provide general advice on a range of daily living equipment such as features to look for when choosing equipment, and where to get further information. Our factsheets now include live links to Living Made Easy to see the latest equipment listings. Living Made Easy contains detailed information on specific types of equipment that can help you, Living made easy.
You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view these PDFs. Download it free of charge from the Adobe website or, for people with visual disabilities, visit Access Adobe.
- Personal alarm systems and telecare
- Choosing equipment to help with memory and safety
- Communication and vision equipment
- Choosing equipment for leisure activities
- Choosing walking equipment
- Choosing equipment for the heavier person
- Choosing and fitting Grab Rails
- Choosing equipment for showering
- Choosing equipment for bathing - Draft
- Choosing Equipment to get Up and Down Stairs - Draft
If you are a manufacturer or supplier who would like to sponsor one of our factsheets please contact our Marketing department.
All factsheets are copyright to the Disabled Living Foundation and must not be changed, resold or quoted from without reference to DLF and prior written permission. Factsheets may be downloaded and printed freely for individual use (although we always welcome donations in support of the production of these factsheets).
If you are an institution looking to distribute to a number of people, you may do so freely provided that the Factsheets are not altered in any way.
If you are interested in licensing content from any of DLF's Factsheets to use within your own materials (e.g. a website), please contact our Marketing Department.