Hoist and Sling Assessment and Problem Solving
DLF Training is CPD-accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
A comprehensive one day course covering many of the ‘frequently asked questions’ including: choice, compatibility and postural assessment, a documented sling assessment process and design of hoist system layouts.
The course will involve practical sessions and there will be an opportunity for learners to bring their own case scenarios for problem solving.
Who is it for:
Aimed at moving and handling professionals or those prescribing hoist and slings.
- Understand the different types of slings available and what they are for
- Know how to measure for and prescribe a sling
- Understand different postural requirements in relation to slings.
- Have a knowledge of sling to hoist compatibility
- Problem solve difficult scenarios in relation to sling application and prescription.
Book a course
||Price per person
|13th November 2017
|£120 + VAT (£144)
||Book & Pay online
To request an invoice please download a booking form
Read the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the practicalities of attending a DLF course.
// include(base_path() . drupal_get_path('theme', 'open_framework') . '/mhpSponsors.php'); ?>