How to find us
DLF is located in West London, not too far from Paddington - see map at the bottom of this page.
If you are coming from outside London to attend a training course you can find out how to get here from mainline stations and how long it will take by visiting Transport for London's website and using the Journey Planner. Choose Harrow Road as your destination and change the drop down menu to 'Address'. It will provide a number of options for Harrow Road - choose Harrow Road (W9). It will provide more options - choose Harrow Road (x) Sutherland Avenue. This should then give you the best options to get to DLF's offices by public transport.
Alternatively, you can just enter where you are coming from in the Journey Planner box below.
Disabled Living Foundation, 380-384 Harrow Road, London W9 2HU
- To Harrow Road - Nos 18, 36
- To Elgin Avenue - Nos. 328, 31
- To Chepstowe Road and Westbourne Park - No 7
- Westbourne Park - Circle or Hammersmith & City Line (The exit from this station is the easiest for crossing the road)
- Royal Oak - Circle or Hammersmith & City Line
- Warwick Avenue - Bakerloo Line
You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view PDFs. Download it free of charge from the Adobe website or, for people with visual disabilities, visit Access Adobe. Please note that the PDF may take a few minutes to download if you have a slow connection.