Moving & Handling People
Moving & Handling People is more than just a conference - it is the premier moving and handling people event of the year.
Its programme features 5 plenary and 6 concurrent sessions, 4 practical interactive workshops and a large exhibition with New Products Gallery and Professional Resource Centre. Attending this event will help you to demonstrate practical competencies and CPD in you field of practice, be market aware and know how products can be developed to meet your clients' needs.
What you think...
An excellent arena in which to problem solve complex manual handling issues and discuss possible solutions.
Manual Handling Advisor, Cheshire County Council
Top 10 reasons why you should attend Moving & Handling People
- Topical plenary and concurrent sessions
- Practical Interactive workshops
- An extensive exhibition featuring a New Products Gallery and Professional Resource Centre
- It's the only professionally accredited CPD moving and handling people event
- With an individually structured timetable, delegates can meet suppliers and extend their product awareness as well as attend all the conference sessions
- This is a key opportunity to view the latest products and handling techniques to aid safer handling for both client and carer
- There are over 80 exhibition stands incorporating the very latest new products
- This event has excellent networking opportunities with colleagues, experienced healthcare professionals, manufacturers and suppliers
- All those attending the conference will be given a year's FREE access to an 'Equipment for Moving & Handling People' information portal taken from DLF's database, DLF Data, after the event
- Attending this event will enhance your practical skills and market awareness helping you to continue your professional development