DLF has fully accessible facilities with state-of-the-art audio and visual systems available for hire for conferences, training and meetings.
As well as being suitable for general meetings or conferences, they are ideal training rooms for organisations such as Local Authorities or voluntary sector organisations looking to utilise up-to-date moving and handling equipment for training their occupational therapy and Trusted Assessor staff.
What you think...
In the time that I have been using DLF's training facility I have found the staff to be more than helpful, which makes it an absolute pleasure to use the venue. The rooms are a good size and well equipped.
Caroline Clarke, Learning and Development Manager, Central London Community Healthcare
- Fully accessible and air-conditioned rooms
- Available for hire Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Suitable for training, meetings and conferences
- Access to moving and handling equipment and other products for older and disabled people
- AV equipment included in the price
- Training Room 1 - suitable for hands-on equipment training
- Conference Room 1
- Conference Room 2
- Meeting Room 1
- Meeting Room 2
For further information and pricing, call the Training department on 020 7432 8010 or email us.