This section of our website contains links to the websites of suppliers of a range of daily living equipment, disability aids or mobility products who have chosen to support our work by sponsoring sections within the directory.
Before purchasing any disability or mobility product, we recommend you read the relevant DLF factsheet to find out things you should consider before making a purchase.
If you are looking for specific items of equipment, please visit our advice website Living made easy.
- Accessible Holidays
- Access - ramps, floors, doors and stairlifts
- Bathing, showering and personal care
- Beds and bed accessories
- Chairs and chair accessories
- Children's equipment (at home)
- Children's equipment (development and play)
- Children's equipment (mobility and support)
- Eating and drinking equipment
- Equipment for the heavier person (bariatric equipment)
- Household fittings, furniture and environmental controls
- Kitchen and household products
- Leisure activities
- Moving and handling people
- Office furniture and equipment
- Positioning, standing and walking
- Pressure relief
- Telecare (what is telecare?)
- Telephones, alarms and intercoms
- Toilets and toilet accessories
- Vision, hearing and communication
- Wheelchairs - manual
- Wheelchairs - powered, scooters and buggies
Although we try to check all these sites for content, we cannot guarantee the content or links in any way. Inclusion in these listings does not imply any recommendation from DLF. No items have been tested by DLF and all information is provided without legal responsibility.
Information for suppliers
If you are a manufacturer or supplier who supplies daily living equipment (sometimes called aids for daily living, disability aids or mobility products) and you would like to be listed in these pages, please contact our marketing department for details of how to advertise. Manufacturers, suppliers and retailers may also wish to contact our Data Services department to ensure that your products are included in DLF Data, our database of disability equipment in the UK. It is free to be included in DLF Data. You can also find out more about our services for businesses.