All DLF Training courses are CPD-accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
This is a one day course structured to recap on the principles and practice of assessing and prescribing (a range of) Community equipment, for those people who work in another field i.e. mental health
Delegate employment area
- Qualified Occupational Therapists who require an update in equipment
useful for OT’s who work in Mental Health
- Considered an assessment (for ADL) model and process
- Have practiced and reviewed the prescription and fitting of a range of equipment specified i.e. raised toilet seats and frames, chair and bed raisers, bath equipment
- Have considered marking up and placing of rails for stairs, steps, toileting and bathroom
- Know what safety issues to consider when checking equipment
Course code and dates:
PERTOT1212 - TBC
Duration: One day
Price per person: £150 + VAT (£180)
Book this course
Read the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the practicalities of attending a DLF course.