DLF Data is the UK's only comprehensive database of daily living equipment. It is available on subscription and used by thousands of health and social care professionals across the country.
DLF Data is an invaluable online resource for anyone needing information on disability equipment and daily living aids, including occupational therapists, physiotherapists, care home managers, students and disability information advisors. Whether you work in Social Services, the NHS, the voluntary sector or in private practice, DLF Data can help you find solutions to your clients' needs quickly and easily.
Shaping DLF-Data for the future. Please complete our short survey
This year DLF will be consulting with prescribers on how to redesign DLF-Data for the future. Please take the opportunity to complete our survey by following the link below and share this page with your colleagues involved in prescribing equipment. The survey should take no more than ten minutes to complete.
As a reward for taking the time to complete our survey we're offering you a three month free trial subscription. Contact Edward Duckworth on 0207 289 6111 or email email@example.com for more information.
What you think...
DLF Data is an invaluable resource for any
social services department. The website provides unrivalled one-stop access to details of equipment products and suppliers
Mandy Sainty - Westminster City Council
Our job would be absolutely impossible without the database
Carolyn Forster - Disability North
The most efficient tool available to specify equipment in an unbiased manner. I would recommend its use to other privately practising occupational therapists
Gitte Rinds - Private OT
An absolute goldmine of information
Margaret Fitzpatrick - Hertfordshire County Council
There's no doubt that DLF has the best product database in the country, making it a tremendous resource both for disabled people and healthcare professionals.
Ray Hodgkinson - BHTA
Why subscribe to DLF Data?
- You can save time - a survey of our users shows that on average they find the information they need in less than half the time of using other methods. Now that DLF Data is a web app, you can use it when out on visits
- With details of over 11,000 products from 1,000 suppliers all in one place, you can be sure to find the specialist products your clients might need
- You can compare products side-by-side or view dimensions in a table helping you find the right product for your client
- National supplier details are provided and local retailers listed with addresses, phone numbers, email and a click-through to their website/s
- You can search for products using text searches, our DLF Data classes or the ISO9999:2011 international classification of assistive products
- You can comment on products and share your experiences
- New products are constantly added, ensuring you keep up-to-date and receive the best quality information, including dimensions, features, accessories and photos
- MHRA alerts are added to products and assistive technology literature listed, helping you keep up-to-date with research and safety issues
- You can create reports listing products, national suppliers, local retailers and organisations to give to your clients. These can be printed and emailed
- You can signpost clients to products you can't provide for them to top-up or self purchase. This can give them greater choice
- You can download and print pdfs of sections. The format of these may be familiar to subscribers who used to receive DLF Data paper copies
For further information on how to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or email our Subscription Department.